Get all the details in our Dixon Valve Case Study published with SOLIDWORKS, to discover how our Xometry Add-In created a one-stop shop within Dixon's design workspace to greatly increase efficiency.
Through downloading our Add-In, Dixon Valve & Coupling was able to gain access to cost and manufacturability information for greater efficiency and cost-effectiveness, and drive automation using faster access to manufacturing services, all while designing in SOLIDWORKS.
- Provide direct access to manufacturing services including costing, methodology, and ordering information from within a 3D design environment.
- Xometry's instant quoting Add-In within SOLIDWORKS & on demand manufacturing services.
- Cut fixture production time from weeks to days
- Determined cost and suitability of production approaches while designing
- Reduced fixture production costs
- Realized 24/7 access to manufacturing services
As testified by J.R. Everett, whether you are "CNC machining, 3D printing, bending sheet metal, making urethane castings, or using other manufacturing methods", the Xometry Add-In to SOLIDWORKS can increase your efficiency and production automation time similar the Dixon Valve & Coupling team!
Special thanks to J.R. Everett and the entire Dixon Valve & Coupling team for sharing their story!