To meet the demands that aerospace engineering and manufacturing requires, aerospace materials must have exceptional strength and heat resistance, and overall fatigue resistance. As any aerospace engineer will tell you, there’s no margin for error at 35,000 feet!
To meet your design requirements, Xometry offers a variety of common aerospace materials and surface finishes. And we source material per customer temper and manufacture specifications and (AMS, ASTM, or other).
Download our full list of materials here!
- Aluminum Alloys (6061, 7050, 7075)
- Stainless Steel (303, 304, 316, 17-4)
- Titanium (Ti-6Al-4V)
We work with NADCAP accredited finishing suppliers and can provide full certifications for any finishing processes!
- Conversion Coating
- Full Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) inspection report offered if requested
- Ultrasonic inspection of raw material
- Dye Penetrant inspection of machined components