In our latest on-demand webinar, engineers from both Xometry and K-form join forces to discuss sheet metal fabrication at Xometry. Greg Paulsen, Director of Application Engineering and Callye Keen, Design Manager at Kform, discuss everything from welding to drawings to inserts when optimizing designs for sheet metal fabrication.
Watch the webinar now:
Key Points in the webinar:
- A live demo on quoting sheet metal fabrication with the Xometry Instant Quoting Engine℠
- When to consider sheet metal for your project
- How the sheet metal fabrication process works including stock materials and sizes, material cutting methods, and flat patterns
- The main cost drivers in sheet metal production
- Best practices for sheet metal design including general tolerances, bend dimension and radii, features, and finishes
- Live Q & A
Ready to try manufacturing in sheet metal? Get an instant quote in sheet metal now.