Now, quoting with our Add-In is even faster, and the new look and feel gives you easy access to design-for-manufacturability feedback on your parts.
- Faster performance to price your design without leaving SOLIDWORKS
- Improved user interface helps on manufacturability feedback
- Transparent and instant lead time estimation
- Select from our wide range of processes including 3D Printing, Sheet Metal, and CNC Milling with over 200 materials
- Improved handling of configurations and duplicated parts
- Support for SOLIDWORKS 2017
- Save time working in one integrated CAD workspace
- Adjust part based on manufacturability analysis to avoid potential fabrication issues
- Insight into pricing, lead-times, and manufacturability impacts for materials and processes
- Re-quote directly in SOLIDWORKS to explore design iterations
- Access our manufacturability resources, guidelines and knowledge base
- Download and install the Add-In from xometry.com/solidworks-add-in.
- Open the Add-In inside the SOLIDWORKS Task Pane, and log in using your Xometry account or quickly create a new account.
- Open up a part or create a new one, then click on “Add Part to Quote” to get an instant quote with a price and lead time.
- Review the provided manufacturability feedback and modify your design if needed.
- Choose from over 200 materials, or narrow down the materials list by selecting from 8 manufacturing processes.
- Specify any special features like tolerances, threads, inserts, roughnesses, or weld joints for your part.
- Select your surface finish.
- Add notes and attach any drawings, sketches, or documents to clarify requirements for your custom part.
- Add and quote additional parts as relevant.
- Review your quote and order with one click! You will have a chance to review your order again at checkout.