If you are a college student who is ready to gain real-world experience at one of the fastest-growing technology startups in the Washington, D.C. and Lexington, KY areas, the Xometry Summer Internship Program is definitely for you! The internship program is designed to teach the future leaders of our industry the technical, business and communication skills necessary for success.
At Xometry, our greatest assets are the world-class employees who work hard every day to uphold our reputation for innovation, reliability and relentless devotion to helping customers. For ten weeks, you will work alongside those employees to learn the business and help solve the problems they currently experience. In addition to the daily, hands-on experience within your team, you will collaborate with your fellow interns on a case study centered around one of Xometry’s business needs or challenges. At the end of the ten week period, you will present your findings to senior leadership as a team.
- As a member of the Xometry Summer Internship Program, you can expect:
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
- Hands-on experience across functional areas such as Technology, Product, Engineering, eCommerce, Marketing, Sales, or Analytics
- Mentorship from Xometry managers, as well as a dedicated Intern Captain at each office location
- A culture that embraces change, speed, and flexibility in how your work is accomplished
- An environment that requires adaptability to changes in the industry and advances in technology
- A company who values diversity, inclusion and teamwork
Eligible candidates for the Internship Program will meet these requirements:
- Currently enrolled full time at an accredited college or university
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Business/Management, Marketing, or Mathematics
- Completed no less than 25 credits by the start of the program
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average
- Able to provide proof of legal right to work in the United States
- Must be available to work for the entire duration of the internship program (June 3 - August 9, 2019) in either our Gaithersburg, Bethesda, or Lexington offices
To apply, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Unofficial transcript
- Letter of recommendation
- Letters can come from your academic advisor, a professor, or program dean.
- Letters can be directly emailed from the recommender to internship@Xometry.com
- Cover letter (not to exceed one page) answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in interning at Xometry?
- How would an internship at Xometry support your future aspirations?
- What knowledge, skills and talents will you contribute to Xometry if selected for an internship?
Completed Applications are due no later than April 19th, 2019. Decision notifications will be emailed to all applicants no later than May 17, 2019.