Xometry provides a range of Injection Molding solutions tailored to the medical industry. We offer:
- ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 registered facilities
- ISO Class 8 and Class 7 clean room environments
- 100% US-based tooling and production
- Overmolding, insert molding, assembly and post-mold heat staking
- Part sizes ranging from miniature to 300 square inches
- Expertise with a wide range of medical materials including PEEK, Ultem ®, TPEs, Radel ®, PSU, Delrin, Lexan ® and more
We also help you navigate the complexities of the injection molding process. Our skilled team of engineers:
- Understands your end use (prototype, saleable, low to high volume) and helps identify the right manufacturing solution
- Gives you a detailed tool design review
- Guides you through multiple tool trials, including managing design iterations
For your free quote and design-for-manufacturability feedback, please upload your CAD file below, or download our injection molding design guide.
We want to earn your business. If you get a lower Injection Molding quote, send it to us and we will try to beat it.