Our instant quoting Add-In is now faster than ever and works with SOLIDWORKS 2018. Access manufacturability feedback and pricing while designing your custom parts, all within SOLIDWORKS.
- Supports SOLIDWORKS 2018 files
- Part Marking now available on the Features tab! Standard Part Marking options include Silkscreen, Bag & Tag, Engraving, Laser Marking, and Ink Stamp
- Allows material to be changed in the Feature Design Tree while threaded holes are annotated
- Expanded material detection for Aluminum 5052
- Updated user manual with 1 new easy-to-follow tutorial
In addition to these Add-In features, Xometry.com will be accepting SOLIDWORKS 2018 files very soon! If you haven't already downloaded the Add-In, be sure to download now!
This update to our instant quoting Add-In allows you to expand the capabilities of your SOLIDWORKS Add-In for improved material detection, expanded customization, and ease-of-use. Check out our Quick Start Guide and Production Guide for more information.
Watch a quick demo of our Add-In below: