Parts Now, Pay Later for Businesses
Credit Key offers businesses simple monthly terms in seconds, right at checkout
Get Fast Financing So You Can Buy Parts Now and Pay Later
Get a Decision in Seconds
Get approved for credit shortly after entering your EIN information.
Large Lines of Credit
Get a credit limit of up to $50,000 so you can start getting your parts right away.
Simple, Affordable Monthly Terms
Up to 12 months to pay, 0% for 30 days, and no impact on your credit score.*
What is Credit Key?
Credit Key is not a lease or financed loan, but a line of credit that allows you the flexibility to purchase your parts as needed. You can qualify for up to a $50,000 line of credit, to use and pay as needed over a 12-month term. With Credit Key, you can get pre-approved for a certain amount before you order. To be eligible for a line of credit from Credit Key, you will need to:
- Be an individual applying under your own name. If your business is a Sole Proprietorship you do not need to have a Federal EIN, but will have to document some type of state registration of the business
- Be an owner/signatory of the business in application
- Be a U.S. citizen or resident and of minimum signing age in your state of residence
- Have a FICO®/credit score of 600 or above
- Have a total annual business income of $40,000 or more
- Provide your Social Security Number
- Have a nominated bank account or debit card for repayments
Credit Key’s application process does not affect your personal credit. Credit Key does not charge any setup fees. If you choose to go beyond 30 days, you can be approved as low as 1% per month. Applying for Credit Key is a “soft inquiry.” This does not impact your FICO®/credit score. Subject to credit check and approval. Limited payment options are available for purchases under $500.00. All Credit Key loans are made by First Electronic Bank, a Utah Chartered Industrial Bank, member FDIC. For more detail please visit Credit Key terms and conditions here.
Get Fast Financing Started
*For more detail please visit Credit Key terms and conditions here.