Parts Now, Pay Later for Businesses
Xometry offers businesses simple monthly terms in seconds, right at checkout, with a line of credit from Credit Key.
Finance the Parts Your Business Needs
Innovate, produce, stay ahead of competition and keep cash on-hand.
Receive an immediate response without impacting your personal credit score.
Get 0% interest for 30 days and as low as 1% per month after that.
Get funding to breathe life into new products or drive production on what already works.
With credit limits up to $50,000 you can control your cashflow and get the parts you need.
What is Credit Key?
- Credit Key is not a lease or financed loan, but a line of credit that allows you the flexibility to purchase your parts as needed.
- You can qualify for up to a $50,000 line of credit, to use and pay as needed over a 12-month term.
- With Credit Key, you can get pre-approved for a certain amount before you order.
To be eligible for a line of credit from Credit Key, you will need to:
- Be an individual applying under your own name. If your business is a Sole Proprietorship you do not need to have a Federal EIN, but will have to document some type of state registration of the business
- Be an owner/signatory of the business in application
- Be a U.S. citizen or resident and of minimum signing age in your state of residence
- Have a FICO®/credit score of 600 or above
- Have a total annual business income of $40,000 or more
- Provide your Social Security Number
- Have a nominated bank account or debit card for repayments
The Credit Key Process
Credit Key’s application process does not affect your personal credit. Credit Key does not charge any setup fees. If you choose to go beyond 30 days, you can be approved as low as 1% per month. Applying for Credit Key is a “soft inquiry.” This does not impact your FICO®/credit score. Subject to credit check and approval. Limited payment options are available for purchases under $500.00. All Credit Key loans are made by First Electronic Bank, a Utah Chartered Industrial Bank, member FDIC. For more detail please visit Credit Key terms and conditions here.
Get flexible payment options for the parts your business needs.
*For more detail please visit Credit Key terms and conditions here.