Industrial and Energy
Increase Industrial & Energy Supply Chain Agility with Manufacturing on Demand
Xometry works with leading industrial manufacturers such as General Electric and major energy firms to dynamically scale manufacturing capacity and simplify their supply chain. Our Manufacturing Partner Network provides production capacity as a service and our technology platform enables vendor consolidation and supply chain digitization.
- Our Manufacturing Partner Network gives you access to over 1,000 vetted providers with a diverse range of capabilities, providing production capacity on demand as well as competitive prices and lead times.
- Xometry's Machine Learning-trained technology platform provides instant feedback on DFM, prices and lead times...no more calling around and waiting days for quotes.
- Our team of expert manufacturing engineers provides the human touch on custom quotes, special projects, and design & manufacturing best practices.
Top Industrial & Energy Applications
- Low-volume prototype, pilot, or short-term production support using
- Injection molding
- Urethane casting
- 3D printing with metals & plastics
- CNC machining
Direct digital manufacturing
Custom tooling, jigs, brackets and chassis for manufacturing
Trusted by designers and engineers at
of the Fortune 100
Oil and Gas
Power and Utilities
Industrial Products & Services
Chemicals & Specialty Materials
"I have seen the future of interfacing with a CNC manufacturer and it is Xometry. I was blown away by how easy it was to get a quote and put in an order all based on the STP files that I uploaded. It was all done within minutes."
—Brian Bayley, Technical Glass Products.
"Xometry is the closest thing to magic in existence. You send them files of your creations, they ship you printed models. It usually takes very little time, costs next to nothing and is always perfect, or they'll fix it! Their team is a joy to work with!"
—Josh Haldeman, Bullard.
Massive scale when you need it
We integrate seamlessly with over 1,000 vetted manufacturing partners in the US including ITAR qualified facilities. You are no longer subject to the limits of your existing local suppliers. Dynamically scale your manufacturing capacity when you need the flexibility. And Xometry guarantees your custom parts will be built to your specifications.
Extensive capabilities on one platform
Xometry’s Partner Network offers wide-ranging capabilities from CNC Machining, industrial-grade 3D Printing, Sheet Metal, Urethane Casting, and production-grade Injection Molding. All just a click away.
Fast lead times, low prices, & lightning-fast quoting
Xometry gives you instant pricing, lead times, and DFM on materials and manufacturing processes for your custom parts. Our proprietary pricing engine uses Machine Learning to analyze 3D CAD drawings and provide instant feedback on pricing, lead times, and the best process to make your custom parts. We turn around Injection molding within 24 hours.
- Powder coating
- Insert installation
- Heat treatment