We know that your success is our success. We encourage you to contact us if you need help on Xometry-related work. Doing so early in the project will give us more time to work together to solve potential issues. We want to work together to make sure that you deliver great quality parts on time.
Our various subject matter experts on staff are available to help you from the moment you accept the job. They can help you solve many types of issues that you may encounter during Xometry jobs, from sourcing and engineering, to machining and inspection, to shipping and invoicing.
Here are some of the services that we provide when you take a Xometry job:
- Solving print/model discrepancies
- Specification clarification for tapped holes, inserts, etc.
- Sourcing leads for materials and tooling
- Corrupt file issues
- Flat print requests for sheet metal
- Material configurations and substitutions
- Datum schemes and tolerances
- Machine selection options
- Tool selections, feeds and speeds
- Machining and set up strategies and best practices
- Troubleshooting difficult features/operations
- Post-processing troubleshooting/coordination
- Inspection techniques and best practices
- Inspection drawing creation
- Shipping best practices and logistics assistance
- Label Requests for Multiple Boxes/Freight
- Partner portal and scoring issue resolution
- Invoice Submission/Payment Issues
Let us help you get things done! Call us at 240-252-1138 or email us at email@example.com.