On-Demand Webinar: Introducing Carbon DLS™ at Xometry
In our latest on-demand webinar, engineers from both Xometry and Carbon join forces to introduce the launch of Carbon 3D Printing at Xometry.
In our latest on-demand webinar, engineers from both Xometry and Carbon join forces to introduce the launch of Carbon 3D Printing at Xometry. Greg Paulsen, Director of Application Engineering, Tommy Lynch, Additive Engineering Lead, and Steve Wishau, Production Development Engineering Manager at Carbon, discuss everything you need to know to get started with Carbon DLS, including materials, applications, design challenges, and more.
Key Points in the webinar:
- A live demo on quoting Carbon with the Xometry Instant Quoting Engine℠
- An explanation of the Carbon DLS™ process
- Material options and spotlights
- Design optimization for Carbon parts
- Special considerations like platform size and material setup
- Applications via case studies
- Live Q & A
Ready to try Carbon DLS? Get an instant quote in Carbon DLS now.