Build an Agile Supply Chain with Manufacturing on Demand
Xometry works with leading consumer products makers to accelerate prototyping, dynamically scale manufacturing capacity, and simplify their supply chain. 32% of the Fortune 100 depend on our production capabilities such as industrial-grade 3D Printing, high-tech CNC machining processes, and advanced Injection Molding for rapid prototyping, product testing, custom tooling, and custom design manufacturing.
- Our Manufacturing Partner Network gives you access to over 1,000 vetted providers with a diverse range of capabilities, providing production capacity on demand as well as competitive prices and lead times.
- Xometry's Machine Learning-trained technology platform provides instant feedback on DFM, prices and lead times...no more calling around and waiting days for quotes.
- Our team of expert manufacturing engineers provides the human touch on custom quotes, special projects, and design & manufacturing best practices.
Top Consumer Products Applications
- Low volume prototype, pilot, or short-term production support using
- Injection molding
- Urethane casting
- 3D printing with metals & plastics
- CNC machining
Customized low-volume production runs
Rapid prototyping to accelerate design cycles
Concept modeling for user testing
Custom tooling, jigs, brackets and chassis for manufacturing
Trusted by engineers and designers at
of the Fortune 100
Consumer electronics makers
Personal and household goods manufacturers
Food and beverage companies
Athletics equipment manufacturers
"We were very pleased with the results and final product received. The CNC machined endos were perfect. The finish as well as the construction with the stickers and the magnets was executed precisely. "
—Michael, consumer electronics manufacturer.
"The gears you created for us worked perfectly, the prompt service and quality were great as well."
—Jaime Li, Eastman Chemical Company.
Massive scale when you need it
We integrate seamlessly with over 1,000 vetted manufacturing partners in the US including ITAR qualified facilities. You are no longer subject to the limits of your existing local suppliers. Dynamically scale your manufacturing capacity when you need the flexibility. And Xometry guarantees your custom parts will be built to your specifications.
Extensive capabilities on one platform
Xometry’s Partner Network offers wide-ranging capabilities from CNC Machining, industrial-grade 3D Printing, Sheet Metal, Urethane Casting, and production-grade Injection Molding. All just a click away.
Fast lead times, low prices, & lightning-fast quoting
Xometry gives you instant pricing, lead times, and DFM on materials and manufacturing processes for your custom parts. Our proprietary pricing engine uses Machine Learning to analyze 3D CAD drawings and provide instant feedback on pricing, lead times, and the best process to make your custom parts. We turn around Injection molding within 24 hours.
- Powder coating
- Insert installation
- Heat treatment