eBook: Mastering Tolerances for Machined Parts
We've compiled our best design tips into this ebook to help you learn how to determine and define CNC tolerances. Read more about fits, datums, GD&T, and more to start designing more precise parts for your projects.
Download the eBook
- Xometry's CNC machining capabilities
- When to use specific tolerances
- General machining tolerances
- Clearance and interference fit
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T)
- How to avoid over-tolerancing
- CAD drawing preparation and specifications
- Inspection methods matter
- Inspection report cheat sheet
Xometry offers instant pricing for manufacturing, including precision CNC Machining, 3D Printing, Sheet Metal Fabrication, injection molding, and Urethane Casting services. Xometry also provides live engineering support from our team of experts. Upload a 3D CAD file to get an instant quote.