In our latest on-demand webinar, engineers from Xometry discuss the injection molding process, the best practices for injection molding, and answer questions about injection molding in a live Q&A. Greg Paulsen, Director of Application Engineering, and Kyra Stawson, Technical Sales Engineer, discuss everything from resins to drafting angles to sink when optimizing designs for injection molding.
Watch the webinar now:
Key points in the webinar:
- A live demo on quoting injection molding with the Xometry Instant Quoting Engine℠
- An overview of Xometry injection molding services
- Injection molding principles, including the process, common terms, and common resins
- The Molding Trinity: undercuts, uniformity, drafts
- Specific design tips, such as mitigating sink, insert and overmolding, and threads
Ready to try manufacturing in injection molding? Get a quote in injection molding now.