Design Guide: Binder Jet Metal 3D Printing
Binder jet metal 3D printing is a great choice for customers looking for a less expensive alternative to Direct Metal Laser Sintering and CNC parts. Download our free Design Guide and learn how to design the perfect metal jet parts for your next project.
Download the Guide
Metal binder jet 3D printing is a two-part process that produces incredibly durable additive parts in composite metal. Binder jet is a great choice for customers looking for a less expensive alternative to Direct Metal Laser Sintering and CNC parts.
Tips include how to tolerance, post-process, and design various features like holes, font sizes, pockets and cavities, knife edges, fillets, ribs, self-supporting structures, and more.
- How binder jet metal 3D printing works
- Building "green" parts
- Bronze-infiltrated composite metals
- Design freedom with metal binder jet manufacturing
- General tolerances and build size
- Design tips for holes, fonts, pockets, edges, fillets, ribs, exit holes and more
- Self-supporting structures
- Finishes and post-processing of metal 3D prints
- Other binder jet resources at Xometry