Accelerate Automotive Product & Process Development using Manufacturing on Demand
Xometry works with leading automotive manufacturers such as BMW and 44% of the Fortune 500 Motors Vehicles and Parts companies to simplify their supply chain and dynamically scale their manufacturing capacity. Think of it as production capacity-as-a-service, or just-in-time manufacturing in the digital age.
- Our Manufacturing Partner Network gives you access to over 1,000 vetted providers with a diverse range of capabilities, providing production capacity on demand as well as competitive prices and lead times.
- Xometry's Machine Learning-trained technology platform provides instant feedback on DFM, prices and lead times...no more calling around and waiting days for quotes.
- Our team of expert manufacturing engineers provides the human touch on custom quotes, special projects, and design & manufacturing best practices.
Top Automotive Applications
- Low volume prototype, pilot, or short-term production support using
- Injection molding
- Urethane casting
- Small part stampings
- Production parts supply
- Bridge tooling & parts supply
- Low to medium volume tooling parts supply
- Service parts supply using new or existing tooling
- Rapid prototyping with
- Additive manufacturing
- CNC machining
- Plant floor manufacturing support
- Custom assembly fixtures/equipment/jig details
- Custom check fixture or part check details
Trusted by engineers & designers at
of the Fortune 500 Motors Vehicles & Parts companies
OEM automotive component plants
OEM vehicle assembly plants
OEM design studios
Independent OEM automotive parts manufacturers
Tier One suppliers
Tier Two suppliers
Replacement automotive parts manufacturers
Autonomous driving technology companies
Industrial heavy equipment makers
Agriculture and forestry equipment makers
""The parts we ordered worked perfectly for our investigation on an engineering change for a vehicle. I would like to thank the Xometry team for their support and quick turnaround.""
—Toru H., Global Top Five Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
Massive production scale when you need it
We integrate seamlessly with over 1,000 vetted manufacturing partners in the US including ITAR qualified facilities. You are no longer subject to the limits of your existing local suppliers. Dynamically scale your manufacturing capacity when you need the flexibility. And Xometry guarantees your custom parts will be built to your specifications.
Extensive capabilities on one platform
Xometry’s Partner Network offers wide-ranging capabilities from CNC Machining, industrial-grade 3D Printing, Sheet Metal, Urethane Casting, and production-grade Injection Molding. All just a click away. Supply chain vendor consolidation? Check.
Fast lead times, low prices, & lightning-fast quoting
Xometry gives you instant pricing, lead times, and DFM on materials and manufacturing processes for your custom parts. Our proprietary pricing engine uses Machine Learning to analyze 3D CAD drawings and provide instant feedback on pricing, lead times, and the best process to make your custom parts. We turn around Injection molding within 24 hours.
- Powder coating
- Insert installation
- Heat treatment