Xometry Instant Pricing App for Onshape
Instant pricing, lead times, and design-for-manufacturing feedback directly in your Onshape design environment.
Save Time on Ordering Custom Parts
Get Instant Pricing and Lead Times
Get Instant Manufacturability Feedback
What is Onshape and the Xometry Instant Pricing App?
Onshape is a cloud-based CAD software system delivered over the Internet via a software as a service (SaaS) model. This means that it does not require complex IT infrastructure or hardware to run and is accessible on various devices through your web browser or mobile apps. Onshape's powerful collaboration tools allow for multiple designers and engineers to simultaneously work together on the identical product design and avoid common pitfalls around revision control with its built-in data management system.
Xometry's app for Onshape can be enabled from the Onshape app store and allows engineers and designers to quote and purchase custom manufactured parts from within their CAD workspace with ease. The Xometry app analyzes the geometry of the CAD design then allows the user to select the material, process, and quantity to get real-time pricing and lead times, all while providing useful design-for-manufacturing (DFM) feedback along the way. This seamless integration of custom manufacturing quotes allows engineers and designers to see the impact of any design choice on their budget and product development timeline. Users can finalize their custom parts order from Xometry online.
Benefits of the Xometry Instant Pricing App
Seamless Instant Quoting
Direct integration with our Xometry Instant Quoting Engine℠, which is powered by advanced machine-learning algorithms, enables you to weigh the cost impact of design decisions by instantly pricing your parts in one integrated CAD workspace.
In-App Design Feedback
Xometry's Instant Pricing App displays instant design-for-manufacturing (DFM) feedback directly in the app, saving you valuable time in design optimization. Iterate on design features based on real-time feedback in your Onshape workspace.
Order Custom Parts
Easy access within the app to order designs through Xometry in a wide range of manufacturing processes including eight types of 3D printing, CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, urethane casting, and injection molding. Configure materials, finishes, and other specifications to generate lead times.
Xometry Instant Pricing App Demo
How to get started
- Once signed in to Onshape, click App Store and search for Xometry. Click on the app and press Subscribe, then Get for free.
- Now you can open or refresh your Onshape browser. In Onshape, you will see the Xometry X logo on the right-hand extension tab, click that and Authorize application to get going!
- Select one or more components you'd like to quote. Configure your process, material, and finish to start your estimate. You can choose from eight types of 3D printing, CNC machining, sheet metal, and urethane casting!
- Check out the DFM feedback, including the visual DFM you can see when clicking on the part thumbnail for a 3D view.
- Click View Xometry Instant Quote to customize your project even further on our platform, or to start the checkout process.
Add the Xometry Instant Pricing App
Why Choose Xometry for On-demand Manufacturing?
Choose from thousands of possible combinations of materials, finishes, tolerances, markings, and certifications for your order.
Easy to Use
Get your parts delivered right to your door without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping.
We are ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485, and AS9100D certified. Only the top shops that apply to become Suppliers make it through our qualification process.