Xometry’s Data Protection Assurance
You deserve peace of mind regarding your data protection so that you can focus on what you do best: building big ideas. Xometry is already integrated into the supply chains of federal agencies, large defense contractors, and aerospace manufacturers, and we want you to feel confident in our marketplace, too.
Xometry implements security best practices, including:
- All customer data is encrypted in transit and at rest, and access is strictly controlled and logged.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) controlled data is stored in AWS GovCloud, a FedRamp-certified platform designed to host sensitive data and regulated workloads and address the most stringent US government security and compliance requirements.
- All information uploaded onto the Industrial Buying Engine™ on Thomasnet.com® is stored in GovCloud.
- We use best-in-class Endpoint Detection and Response technology that continuously monitors our technology infrastructure to detect and respond to cyber threats like ransomware and malware.
- Xometry’s Cloud Security Posture Management software enables real-time awareness of security risks across our cloud infrastructure.
- We utilize specialized third-party experts for regularly scheduled penetration tests to ensure application security.
- Our employees are trained on security and regulatory issues, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). We continuously run internal phishing tests to maintain awareness. Employees are all required to use multi-factor authentication for platform access.