Digitize Robotics Supply Chain with Manufacturing on Demand
Xometry works with leading robotics and autonomous driving firms as well as 9 of the top ten Fortune 500 Technology companies to dynamically scale manufacturing capacity and simplify their supply chain. Our Manufacturing Partner Network provides critical production flexibility on demand and our technology platform uses Machine Learning to enable vendor consolidation and supply chain digitization.
- Our Manufacturing Partner Network gives you access to over 1,000 vetted providers with a diverse range of capabilities, providing production capacity on demand as well as competitive prices and lead times.
- Xometry's Machine Learning-trained technology platform provides instant feedback on DFM, prices and lead times...no more calling around and waiting days for quotes.
- Our team of expert manufacturing engineers provides the human touch on custom quotes, special projects, and design & manufacturing best practices.
Top Robotics Applications
Custom robotic end-effectors
- Low-volume prototype, pilot, or short-term production support using
- 3D printing with metals & plastics
- CNC machining
- Injection molding
- Urethane casting
Custom tooling, brackets and chassis for manufacturing
Customized low-volume production runs with our high precision tolerances
Trusted by engineers and designers at
9 of the Top 10
Fortune 500 Technology companies
Industrial robot and collaborative robot (co-bot) makers
Commercial robot manufacturers
Domestic robot makers
Military robot and drone makers
Social and entertainment robot makers
Autonomous driving tech companies
"Xometry consistently produces high quality parts, on time and at a reasonable price. Their online quoting tool is the easiest I have found to use. I have always been happy with them and have used them significantly over the past few years. Even better...I have referred a couple of my clients and they are happy too! Keep up the good work."
—Brad F, industrial design firm.
Massive scale when you need it
We integrate seamlessly with over 1000 vetted manufacturing partners in the US including ITAR qualified facilities. You are no longer subject to the limits of your existing local suppliers. Dynamically scale your manufacturing capacity when you need the flexibility. And Xometry guarantees your custom parts will be built to your specifications.
Extensive capabilities on one platform
Xometry’s Partner Network offers wide-ranging capabilities from CNC Machining, industrial-grade 3D Printing, Sheet Metal, Urethane Casting, and production-grade Injection Molding. All just a click away.
Fast lead times, low prices, & lightning-fast quoting
Xometry gives you instant pricing, lead times, and DFM on materials and manufacturing processes for your custom parts. Our proprietary pricing engine uses Machine Learning to analyze 3D CAD drawings and provide instant feedback on pricing, lead times, and the best process to make your custom parts. We turn around Injection molding within 24 hours.
- Powder coating
- Insert installation
- Heat treatment