On-demand Webinar: Saving Costs and Headaches on CNC Parts with John Saunders of NYC CNC
Watch this on-demand webinar featuring John Saunders, owner of Saunders Machine Works and creator of the popular YouTube channel, NYC CNC. Together with Xometry Greg, he discusses design, quoting, and ordering strategies to procure cost-effective machined parts.
Watch this on-demand webinar featuring John Saunders, owner of Saunders Machine Works and creator of the popular YouTube channel, NYC CNC. John has become a recognized figure in the manufacturing industry through his lessons on Fusion 360, machining, and manufacturing entrepreneurship. He is joined by Greg Paulsen, Director of Application Engineering at Xometry.
- Problem of Procurement: What types of headaches happen when sourcing
- Overview and Demo: How the Xometry Instant Quoting Platform works
- How to Design CNC Parts: Past successes and follies in the world of CNC part design
- How to Communicate Design Intent: Using CAD, drawings, and the notes section to communicate functional acceptance
- Communicating Secondary Processes: Instructions to your machinist on racking, packaging, and inspections
- Using Digital Manufacturing Platforms: Best practices and mistakes to avoid whether you're an engineer, machinist, or purchasing professional
- Live Q&A: More on Xometry quoting and inspection services, John's resources on making drawings, and dedicated project consultation with your account representative
If you're ready to create cost-effective, headache-free machined parts, visit the Xometry Instant Quoting Engine℠ to get a quote.