Photo Gallery: 3D Printed Materials
Xometry offers a variety of materials in many different 3D printing processes! Customers often request to see examples of parts made in these processes. A picture is worth a thousand words, so hopefully, the photos below will provide you with insight into our many materials and processes! Photographed part is roughly 1.5" square.
NOTE: Color and finish of dyed SLS parts are subject to vary from batch to batch. Colors shown in the photos are for reference only and cannot be color matched. Media tumbling SLS parts helps smooth the surface but will not fully remove grow lines.
Standard finishes for 3D Printed options:
- HP Multi Jet Fusion: Part is bead-blasted and and free of any loose or trapped powder. Dyed black finish is recommended for best consistency.
- FDM: Supports are removed and part is clean, dry, and free of any solvents.
- PolyJet: Supports are removed and part is clean, dry, and free of any solvents.
- SLS: Part is bead-blasted and free of any loose or trapped powder.
IF APPLICABLE: Accessible round holes over 0.040" and under 0.375" are opened to CAD diameter with the closest standard drill size.
- DMLS: Supports are removed with minimal sanding or machining on supported surfaces. Part is bead blasted for an even finish.
- SLA: Supports are removed with minimal sanding on supported surfaces. Part is clean, dry, and free of any solvents.