Precision CNC Machining Services
CNC machining offers unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic parts.
We combine the latest CNC machining and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts. Our typical tolerance accuracy ranges from 0.005″ – 0.001″, depending on customer specs.
‣ 5 Axis Machining up to 26″
‣ 4 Axis Machining up to 36″
‣ 3 Axis Machining up to 60″
‣ Right Angle Milling
‣ Dual Spindle Lathes with 32″ Swing
‣ 18″ Max Diameter
‣ 8″ Chuck
‣ Part Depth of 18″
Metal Forming & Welding
Anodizing/Painting/Plating upon Request
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- UNC and UNF threads from #0 – 1/2″
- British Standard and NPT Pipe Taps
- Tanged and Tangless Threaded Inserts
- Specialty Threads on Request
If tapped holes are not called out in the model, then the holes will be machined to the diameters called out on the models.
- All square interior corners will have a corner radius of 1/8 times depth of pocket applied.
- Interior corners will be machined to the smallest practical radius depending upon feature depth with a minimum radius of 0.0156″.
- Custom corner radii available on request.
Save 20% on your first order with code FIRST20
Offer valid on orders up to $10,000. One-time use for first-time Xometry users only. Cannot be combined with another offer. Limited time offer.