GAITHERSBURG, Md. -- Xometry is actively looking for college students to join our XometryU program as campus ambassadors.
The XometryU program is a partnership with students who love the Xometry brand and wish to represent Xometry in exchange for Xometry swag and gift cards. Students must attend an accredited university and will work to build the Xometry network of engineers and product designers at their respective schools. For each new Xometry customer the student refers to buy high- quality custom parts, the student will unlock additional opportunities to receive prizes and gift cards.
Why should you become a XometryU ambassador?
- Get Xometry swag like hoodies, shirts, notebooks
- Earn $40 Amazon gift cards for customer referrals
- Get free resources to learn about additive and subtractive manufacturing
- Join the innovative and ever-growing manufacturing on demand movement
- Gain unique experience on how to pitch a cutting-edge product
- The student’s name, student e-mail address, major, and university
- Write 200 words or less about how you exhibit creativity, academic excellence, and passion for engineering
The deadline for nominations is Oct. 18th, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST. The competition will be judged by a panel of Xometry executives and manufacturing experts and the ambassador's will be announced mid-October.
To be eligible, students must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or post-doc program at an accredited US college or university and majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Technology or a closely related field. Students from 2-year and 4-year schools are eligible and student candidates are permitted to nominate themselves.
To learn more about Xometry, visit www.xometry.com.
*Xometry employees, interns, and the relatives of Xometry employees/interns are not eligible to win.